I have my own way of thinking

Tracing
Are there scientific evidences... Yes
Date: Feb 10, 2009 11:13:21 AM PST
Author: Tracing

Are there proofs for the marvellous story of :
1) Gods Son coming to earth
2) Gods Son still existing to day

With proofs we normally mean, things that can be traced to the environment or person we try to proof have existed or done something special. We do that by either quantitative or qualitative method.

The quantitative method is done by taking samples. The qualitative method is all about comparing the best arguments.

The quantative scalars of today think we can not use this method because a significant amount of what is going to be proved is spiritual or non material. You can’t put it in a test tube.
But…. what you can do is to make a experiment in your thoughts. You can imagine Christian being a test-tube. And then you ad God to that imaginary test tube. What happens if the person receives God in His life? He will be saved!

Rom 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
( My comment: How could go to eternity and prove that Christ was born of the Father)
Rom 10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) ( My comment: How can go 2000 years back in time and prove that it was not the disciples that took Him from the grave)
Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
( My comment: That is to make a Christian a test tube and put God in, and God will change that mans life for the better. And He will sometimes heal him from non curable sickness.)
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

So when the scriptures tell us that a person that receives Christ in He’s heart will be saved. It’s true. Even if you look at it from a quantitative perspective. Because if it’s done after the right prescription, it will work. God will change that persons life to a measure of Christ likeness as big as the test person himself is allowing. Well then it’s proven from scientific methods that it’s true that Christ lives and works on the earth today.

What about the qualitative method? That is the scientific filter method of argument, the best argument method.
I pointed out to you yesterday that Jesus was/is the Word that was living in the thoughts of the Father. And God the Father spoke that thought by His Spirit. (That is with all His strength in the same way as Christ later did when He created the worlds by speaking it into being Kol 1:16)

Lets also see it from Johns perspective. John would have to go further on then Moses ever had thought of going. Therefore He had to take His basis or starting point far back then Moses had done. Moses started with Christ words speaking the creation into being.
Moses started without looking back into the eternity. And there find the originator for the work He was going to describe. John was about to talk about the second creation, the redemption by/in Christ. The time is the form for the created things development. But He that is born and not created was before time and before the first creation started. All ready in this first sentence the eternal existence of Logos/ The Word. As He Himself was in the beginning
He Himself must have been without a beginning. He was always in the thoughts of the Father.
And as such the Father enjoyed Him very much. He was the Fathers all love and made Heaven the Holy joyful place it was. And the Father wanted to share him with us.

Tracing has proven it

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.