No one can not be born twice

Tracing
How could Jesus be Eternal and at the same time Firstborn
Date: Feb 9, 2009 3:40:33 PM PST
Author: Tracing

The beautiful symmetry of the Prologue
There is a beautiful symmetry in the Prologue in The Gospel of Johns
(KJV)

We read in the 1st verse Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. It could be ordered like this:
In the beginning was the Word
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God

These words describe the Words pre-existent. In the 14th verse we have a continuing process of stating facts to explain. The author come with the statements: Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. It can be ordered:
And the Word was made flesh
and dwelt among us,
full of grace and truth.
Those statements can be ordered in pairs and they make a beautiful logic.

In the beginning was the Word
And the Word was made flesh
and the Word was with God,
and ( the Word)dwelt among us,
and the Word was God
full of grace and truth.

Thru this we aee what the Word was and what He became and that is what vers 18 whant to sum up Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
He that was something that was impossible to reach became something els. The unlimited one made Himself a way to us thru His only begotten Son He came down on our level and by that revealed Himself to us.

Its also very edifying to think further according to the Jewish philosophy that John was very influenced by. According to that philosophy one thought that behind the things there were the thoughts and the words, and behind the thoughts there were a thinker. The thought that the thinker is thinking is one with the thinker Himself. It expresses what the thinker is Himself in His soul. IN this words we are brought to God the eternal thinker and to the expression of His thought which is Jesus our Savior and Redeemer.

So The Word was not created because He was not taken from some outer already created source and formed for a purpose. He was born from inside of the Father as the Fathers own thought taking spiritual substance thru the Holy Spirits involvement. Still He was God as a result of the fact that He came from the Fathers own life. So He was with God, of God, and God.
So in the beginning God played with Him *(Prov 8) in His thought and than He expressed Him and He became His word, and as such He became Gods expressed thought,(Thru the Spirit of God) the Word. By that He could still be one with the Father. But now as Gods expressed thought from the Fathers being, still a part of Him thou He was the Birth of Gods thought. He was Gods thought and as such expressed.
Kol 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

And it was all done so that God later could give Him the mission to both create humanity and also save them to share the eternal fellowship with the Father Son and Spirit.

*Ord 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
I do apology for the fact that I sometimes forget myself and paste Swedish translations instead of English

Pray for me that God will open opportunity for work/Employment

Tracing is leaning over the Scriptures
And mooring Himself

Tracing

Harolene
Great Lesson!
Date: Feb 9, 2009 4:35:45 PM PST
Author: Harolene

Thanks to our own teacher, who is from another land far from here! Great thoughts!
Harolene

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.