Pages: « 1 »

Tracing
Another Puzzle about He's Devinity
Date: Feb 7, 2009 9:10:20 AM PST
Author: Tracing

A few words about John the Apostle and He’s message. He is different from the other Apostles because he goes to a heart point that is special. Of course all the gospels talks about Christ. But they focus more or less on history, they emphasis things in different ways.
John lifts forth Christ in a special way. He focus more about He’s divinity in way that this comes to us in a close vibrant way. Therefore He also have to balance that with the word faith that comes back over and over. He is also the one to speak much about love. Those two fit together. Because the faith expresses itself thru faith actions towards God and man. And love directs itself both to God and man. And to do that faith is needed. Because non has seen God as he is in He’s eternal shape and sometimes it needs lots of faith to bridge the gap between people
Now that is the important thing… that Christ is God come in flesh
Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Most sensible people nod there heads when people talk about that there can be higher power in the life we are living. Most of them say: “There aught to be something.”
But that’s not enough. If God is that remarkably powerful,wise and full of ingenuity that His creation speaks about (Romans 2). Then its not enough that God is a God at distant, making us wonder all our life’s. He ought to show who that God is who is behind all that beauty and wisdom.
And that….. that wonderful God also know. And that’s one of the reason He gave us both Christ and the Bible. But He wanted us to search for Him. Have you ever heard of any one not searching for the one they love or are very interested in. God want that interest from us.
We not only have to Adore Him, Praise Him, Ask Him , Believe for things in Him. We also have to discuss on our knees with Him. We Have put fourth our innermost doubts, difficulties to understand and believe. To do so we show God our trust.
To believe that Christ is God and Gods Son is a problem to many people. The only real remedy for that doubt is a real encounter with the Son of God. That can be done with a real enduring intensive asking on your knees, confessing your sin and asking Him to come to You as your Savoir.

Then you have to continue to se that Christ rely is the Christ that was promised to the prophets and the God in flesh , - actually God coming to us walking in sandals on the surface on earth. Come with me and see what scriptures says about Christ being God.

He has been working with the humans long before he became a man.
Go to Dan 7:13 Sedan fick jag, i min syn om natten, se huru en som liknade en människoson kom med himmelens skyar; och han nalkades den gamle och fördes fram inför honom. ( Comment: red colouring mine: Tracing)
Here it speaks about to persons that is mengened as if the where like man. As we know are man made in the image of God. So as I see it we can here have figure of two persons in the Godhead meeting each other in the heavenly sphere.
Go to this scriptures and see and see what Christ did before He was born as a small child in Bethlem: 1Ko 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. So Christ was following the Israeli people in the wilderness and feed them spiritually ( thru the counsel of Moses)

1Ko 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. That means that the God, Lord Savior, Guide and Counslor was with them long before, he was born in Bethlehem. And He was gracious by saving but also holy in judgment Jud 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Realy at your Service

Tracing and Haro

Attachment:
4dacba6ad156e5b8c9f16ed4ac9f4af5.jpg
   View
Description:

Harolene
The Divinity of Christ
Date: Feb 7, 2009 10:32:59 AM PST
Author: Harolene

Excellent post! It helps to see all the aspects of Jesus and you are correct, John, I personally feel, gives us the best personal view of Him. Look at His talk with the disciples in chapter 15, OOPS I have gone ahead!
Harolene

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.